Tuesday, November 17, 2009

inspiration

inspired by the lovely hazy jane, i have finally taken the plunge and begun this blog - in part it is a legacy to my cafe, jasmine greens, that grew from a dream into a thriving organic eatery with a great following, live jazz on sundays and some of the best coffee and french toast to be found on the coast!  i closed jasmine greens in may '08 exhausted and ready for new adventures - emma had suggested I start a blog for the cafe way back in '07, but i just couldn't find the time to understand how to set one up.  in retrospect a jasmine greens blog would have been a great way to share recipes and new stock alerts with my customers.  emma and jasper came to lunch today and set me up. it is my intention to use this blog to post recipes, thoughts on slow food and even to establish a sustainable community shopping group.  i will also use the blog to post memories of the three month adventure through indochina my family and i embarked on in december '08, and more, as life's roller coaster progresses.



jasmine greens sunday lunch, umina, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment